Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let's trim the tree shall we?

This year I decided to do things a little differently.  I have been extremely homesick this past year and Christmas has always made me feel better.  So Matt gave me the go ahead to decorate early.  And decorate I did!  I decided to have Christopher help instead of trying to get it all done while the boys are asleep.  The magic in his eyes was so worth it!  Matt also kept up his tradition....he watched his favorite Christmas movie,Elf,  while we decorated.  I think Christopher had a hard time choosing between the tree and the movie.



 I also made a small felt  tree for the boys to decorate.  All of the ornaments were also made of felt so they stuck to the tree on their own!  It was a hit with the boys as well as any kids who came to play, and a few adults too!

He had to get just the right placement.

Showing off my handiwork!

No comments: