Tuesday, December 27, 2011

WOWZERS! I have been slacking... well actually no I haven't.

The above statement is both true and false at the same time.  While yes I have been doing a HORRIBLE job at keeping you all updated.  I have been increadily busy with other things.  So in this short break away from my kids, and house chores I will try to bring you up to speed!

AND.... GO!






September is a major blur.  But in a good way!  As a family we ran the Stephen Sillers "tunnel to towers" 5k.  If any of you are wondering what that is, THIS will fill you in.  It was amazing to see so many people turn out!  And as it were... I quite literally bumped into someone from my hometown!  She and I have since become FB buddies!

Anyway, we also participated in "Light the Night" walk, to help shed light on research for Leukemia and Lymphoma. It is an organization close to both of our hearts, and we were blessed with friends and family donating money to the cause!



 And now onto October....

No comments: