Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's begining to feel a little like Christmas!

I got a new camera this weekend! It replaced my old one that got smashed in the move this past month. So I have kind of been putting off on picture taking opportunities are relying on friends with cameras to help document a few of the past months events. The past few weeks have really brought out a craftiness in me that I am even surprised by. So I figure I might as well why not roll with it. I will not have any free time once Henry gets here.

Because of dietary concerns with Christopher, he hasn't had a lot of whole milk in his life. That being said, he has never had milk in his cereal. That is, until this week! I think he reallly like it at first because it was something completely new. But once those Cheerios got soggy... FORGET IT.



I made salt dough ornaments for Christopher to decorate. I figure they will go nicely on the Aunts and Uncles Christmas trees. And honestly who doesn't love home made gifts from kids?! He had so much fun painting them at first, but about half way through he got very serious in his holiday task. I love watching the sheer concentration on his face.


We have also been enjoying the slightly cooler weather with longer play times out back.  Christopher loves to play in the "flowers" weeds that have tiny white blossoms.  He also loves standing high on the wall and running as fast as he can across the yard. 


                                                 And of course being a HAM!

While we were playing out back it occurred to me that I haven't been able to show my friends and family back home the infamous "paint tree" in our back yard.  We call it the paint tree because it looks like it is oozing paint.  I noticed it the while stuck in traffic the last time we lived in Hawaii.  And as it turns out, it is in the back yard of our new house!  So ladies and gentlemen, I present the paint tree!



1 comment:

Kimberly Barnett said...

Love watching my little left handed Chuck work!