Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some days you gotta dance... even if you are a skeleton.

This post is a little late, but well worth it I can assure you! This was officialy our second Halloween together as a family. It is hard to believe that last year Christopher and I were dressed up as the Tortoise and the Hare and excited beyond believe that Matt would be home in a few short days! So we had to make it special! Our new friends here in Hawaii had a little Halloween bash and we all had so much fun! Our costume idea came from my being pregnant really... I had gotten my shirt early so it was decided that we would all be a skeleton family! And I do have to say, we turned out really cute! Take a look!












The skeleton family















The Dancing Family! Minus Ella... she was dancing!















The Super Hero Family!















And they Danced!




















And danced...


















He was rather sad every time the song ended, but bounced back quickly!


















Allison, I mean Marilyn was a huge hit!












Lisa was a hit too! At least the carrots on her plate were. I love both of their expressions!























He even helped with the decorations!
















David and Anna being, well, David and Anna!























Me and Henry!
















One of the few pictures of Matt and I together!























The HAM!
























The boy!
























Doritos were discovered right away!


My favorite pictures of the entire night! He kept saying very slowly.."Peek..A..Boo"






























Needless to say we had a wonderful time! We really are so lucky to have great friends here!

No comments: