Monday, April 4, 2011

Cooking lessons resume

Its CUPCAKE TIME!!!
 Each time we cook together I let him do a little more on his own.  This time I felt he was ready to fill the cups himself.... I was wrong.  He just basically painted the paper cups but never really got the batter in.  So I had to help him out.

 But boy was he ready to lick to bowl!  I think everyone remembers licking the spoon or bowl.  And then i realized, he has to have a first sometime... why not now! Needless to say he loved it! 
 My first attempt at making buttercream was a bust as you can see on the counter.  I just love his face though.  He looks as though he is about to get caught doing something naughty.

 He didn't  complain one bit about the icing.
I just love his eyelashes!
I love this picture!  Not only is he covered in batter and icing, he is standing under my "kiss the cook" sign.  I love that boy! 

No comments: