Monday, April 4, 2011

March in Review

Uncle Lee came to visit this March on his way home! We had so much fun playing at the beach and around the house!


 Henry was scared of him the first couple of times Lee held him, but as you can see,  he quickly got over that!
 I personally like the drool spot on his shoulder!

 Looking just like his brother....
 He is on the move!  One night Hank and I were hanging out after Christopher went to bed and daddy was at work, and he managed to scoot from where I am pointing to where he is now.  I have a feeling he is going to keep me busy.
 Daddy getting home from work just in time for Henry's morning snuggle time.
 He loves his elephant "Miller".  If ever there is a time he is fussy and we can't figure out what is wrong, Miller is usually the answer!

 We learned about the letter "R" this week and ended with a rainbow.  
 And what better way to wake up from nap on "rainbow day" than with a huge double rainbow!  Perfect timing!

 Henry loves his jumper! 
 I love how you can see Henry smiling just from his fat cheeks! 
 Christopher was showing him all of the fun stuff you can do on that thing!
 sweet kisses
 We still watch Wheel of Fortune almost every night before bed!  Hank has even started participating.
 my boys


 I gave Christopher a beading and pattern lesson with straws and yarn.  He loved it! 


 Then I decided we would do some fine gross motor skills and  learn to spread.
 Marshmallow fluff on a graham cracker works and tastes great.
 Add a few chocolate and peanut butter morsels and...
 we have a snack!
 and a yummy one at that!
 Every day, every single day.  He destroys his room during nap and then konks out right before nap time is over.

 Henry has started joining us at the dinner table in his high chair.  Sometimes he will sleep or play, or maybe talk. 
 But mostly he sits there watching and listening.   I just can't get over how dark his eyes are.  I didn't think that both boys would inherit them from me, but I sure am glad they did!
 They were looking for helicopters


 Sitting out there talking about their days! 

I love them!

No comments: