Saturday, June 18, 2011

I know... I have been absent.

But what can I say?!  We have been having a blast!!!  So there will probably be an influx of updates over the next day or two! It just dawned on me that I totally forgot to share our time with Matt's parents while they were here.  A month doesn't seem so long, but we have done quite a bit!  So here we go... AND..... GO!






Mel and Carolyn AKA Grammie and Pops came to visit for a week and we had so much fun hanging out with them!  A year is a long time to not see grandparents.
 The sunset they landed!
 Grammie found Christopher some play glasses!  He LOVED them!
 I think they make him look like Drew Carey.
 And of course, as with all of our guests, we ate some YUMMY food!  This is my new favorite, Shrimp and Lobster Tacos.

 Beach time was a must!  And the boy loved be thrown around in the water!
 Hank loved to snuggle... isn't he sweet?!
 Daddy gave mommy a break from totting #2 around during our tour of the USS Missouri.
 We took Grammie and Pops to Bucca's for a fun dinner in the kitchen.
 We had a lot of fun goofing around with the staff and watching them prepare all of the food!
 Henry enjoyed the show as well.
 We also visited the Punchbowl National Cemetery. It was a stunning sight.
 I couldn't help but snag a shot of father and son enjoying a little bit of history together.



We all had a great time!  I just wish they could have stayed a little longer.  But the boys got some wonderful time with their grandparents, and we enjoyed having them!  I just hope that next time won't be so long.

No comments: