Friday, July 15, 2011

lou lou skip to my lou....

I know I know my post are very sporadic and chaotic at that... I will work on it. So how about I finish up on May? 
We had the boys dedication this Mother's Day!

 Christopher decided to take a seat




We also took a trip up to North Shore one morning and I couldn't resist being kinda touristy and snapped a few pictures! I don't know why but this is my favorite scenery in all of Hawaii...



Kiki and Meef AKA Kim and Lee got Christopher his first T Ball set!  We are super pumped!  
 It was comical watching Matt try to teach Christopher to bat left handed. 
 I couldn't be happier that Christopher shares my love of baseball!  And by the looks of this picture, Gopher is going to like it too!
 Little Hank, just hanging out... he looks to tiny to me in this picture.
 One of the few very few pictures where they are together and smiling.
 For those of you who know Christopher, he is not much of a snuggler, so I took full advantage of snapping as many pictures as I could before Christopher stopped tolerating him.


You never know what you are going to find when the house gets really quiet..i.e. the shampoo incident or an impromptu nap time!

No comments: